Vshali! Please tell us more about your business ventures in the US as well as in India?
– I am into lot of Football/sports activities. I run Football events in India and US. Also helping out an Academy with their business development and marketing. I am working on a couple of interesting things which will be announced in the coming months.
What do you feel is the greatest obstacle for Women today in the workforce?
– Good question!
I would say ‘Freedom’. The woman today needs to network, manage different kinds of mind/people, self promote herself, etc and all this asks for open mindedness and some sorts of freedom, but in most of the contexts there are many speculations surrounding the so called idea of ‘freedom’ of a woman, which limits many opportunities and exposure and makes it so tough and a calculative work at every step.
Today’s woman needs to be very strong mentally to deal with the manipulative and biased behaviors by the co-workers, employers, sometimes even friends and families.
How does your music coincide with your business ventures?
– I have many plans for businesses which focus on sports and music, specifically for women, and my music speaks about that power and strength which needs to be instilled in the minds and thoughts of every growing girl who aspires to bring a change in her life to affect the surroundings where she lives in.
My 1st single is out next month and it does speak about the strength of a woman; in love!
You have many varied interests. You seem limitless. What is your inspiration to keep going for all of your dreams?
– I feel limitless because I think my universe is limitless! There is so much to explore and achieve if we just keep our minds open. I feel it’s the time of being a ‘Jack of all’ and not being restricted…but at the same time being sensible to understand what is the best and what to carry forward.
What inspires me is my independency! and the people who knock me down!! They are the biggest inspiration because I then prepare myself to be way more stronger and smarter than before to prove to myself that I am not weak, to be taken for granted by anyone or by myself. Also, being around to some interesting parts of the world has really helped me grow my perspective!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years professionally?
– Running the Football scene in India and US at the top level possible and touching billions of souls through my music and my life.
Any advice for entrepreneurial women out there just getting started on their journey?
– INITIATIVE, that is the key! Get up and act on your dreams. No reasons, no person, no obstacle, no failure can stop you if you just decide to make your aspirations a reality. Have a BURNING DESIRE!
THANK YOU for your time and continued success to you Vshali.
– Thank you!